- What is the URL of the AGV DAO Governance Board?
2. Who can create proposals?
AGV holders with at least 100,000,000 AGVs
3. Who can vote in proposals?
Anyone who has AGV holdings in their wallet can vote in proposals.
4. Can a Binance Smart Chain AGV holder vote in proposals created by Ethereum-chain AGV holders, and vice versa?
Yes, even if the proposal was created by an ETH-chain AGV holder, AGV holders in BSC can still vote, and vice versa.
5. Are votes proportional to the voter’s AGV holdings?
Yes, votes will be proportional to the voter’s AGV holdings.
For example, a person with 500 AGVs in his wallet will have a bigger weight in his vote compared to a voter with just 100 AGVs in his wallet.
6. Is there a specific threshold of votes needed for a proposal’s vote to be implemented?
Thresholds will be specified by the creator of the proposal.