AGV Network Bug Bounty Program
Connect Your MetaMask Wallet to AGV Network to get started
- Log in to your MetaMask wallet
- Go to Settings — Networks — and click on “Add Network”
- Input these
Network Name: AGV Network
Chain ID: 2833
Currency Symbol: AGV
Block explorer URL: https://testnet.agvnetwork.org/
For more detailed instructions, visit this video tutorial: How to Navigate AGV Network
Bug Bounty Program
The security of AGV Network’s system is a top priority for our team. Yet, even with the utmost scrutiny and auditing, there’s still a possibility of vulnerabilities considering the novelty of the expanding crypto ecosystem.
We welcome everyone to contribute to the AGV Network platform and services codebase, developer tools, website, and many more by finding and submitting security issues. The entire AGV ecosystem will benefit from the shared efforts in improving our software and security.
We kindly ask you to inform us in case you discover an issue so we can immediately take steps to address and fix it. As compensation, we’re allocating 1 million USD to successful bounty hunters.
Please review the program terms and scope below:
Issue Severity Classification and Associated Rewards
The submitted issue needs to meet a minimum severity standard of Low as described below in order to qualify for a reward. Researchers are also more likely to earn a larger reward for exceptionally clear and high-quality reports.
A successfully-reviewed submission will receive a reward in USDT tokens based on the categorized severity of the issue:
- Critical: Up to $30,000
- High: $10,000
- Medium: $3,000
- Low: $500
A valid submission is any in-scope report that clearly demonstrates a software vulnerability that harms the AGV Network and/or its users, as well as web assets on AGV-owned domains. A report must be in scope and meet the rules of engagement in order to qualify for a bounty.
- Rewards will vary depending on the severity of the issue. In addition, you can increase the rewards by providing high-quality information in the following aspects: Issue description, instructions for reproducibility of the issue, and a fix(optional).
- If you’d like to add more information regarding the provided issue, you can create a new submission that includes a reference to the initial one.
- Technical knowledge is required for the process. Duplicated reports of known issues are ineligible. The first submission will get a reward. So, be quick!
- Rewards will be decided on a case-by-case basis. The bug bounty program and the terms and conditions are at the sole discretion of the AGV Network team.
- While the issue is active, any interference with the protocol or client/platform services, whether accidental or not, will invalidate the submission from receiving a reward.
- The terms and conditions of the bug bounty process may vary over time.
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability would make it ineligible for a reward. Please read and follow the following responsible disclosure policy or your submission may become ineligible for a reward.
Responsible Disclosure Policy
If you discover an issue, make sure to follow all the steps below:
- As soon as possible, write a report of the issue in as much detail and accuracy as you can and fill out this form: https://forms.gle/FoLbLfB5bTaS78sJ6
- Send a copy of your issue report to email@example.com with the subject line, “AGV Network Bug Bounty”.
- Do not reveal any information about the issue to anyone outside the team.
- Do not take advantage of the issue.
- Do not attack our security system or protocol.
Once we received your report, our next steps would be the following:
- Respond to your report within 5 business days.
- Handle your report with strict confidentiality.
- Provide you updates regarding the progress of your submission status and the resolution of the underlying issue.
- Give you credit by naming you as the successful bounty hunter of the issue, unless you desire otherwise.
- Offer you the appropriate reward as per the stated rules to thank you for helping us make the system as secure as possible!