Astra Guild Ventures (AGV) Closes $3.0M Private Sale Round; Gears Towards Public Sale on DEC 10
Astra Guild Ventures (AGV) has successfully closed its PRIVATE SALE B round with $3.0 Million last November 30, 2021. The Private Sale B round was mainly participated by venture capital firms and crypto influencers.
Previously, AGV has successfully raised a $3.0 Million Series A funding with 40 participating VCs and Angel Investors. Raising a total of $8.3M as it gears towards their Public sale.
With another milestone achieved in its arsenal, this move certainly accelerates market adoption of NFTs, P2E games, and other blockchain projects under AGV.
AGV Public Sale and Listings Roadmap
- DEC 10 - DEC 16: Public Sale Launch on the AGV website
- DEC 19 - DEC 22: IDO on Copperlaunch
- DEC 23: Token Generation Event
- DEC 24: Listing on Uniswap
- Confirmed exchanges: BitMart, IndoEx
AGV will be distributing 50,000,000 AGV tokens with 20% to be released on the Token Generation Event on December 23, 2021 at UTC±00:00 while the remaining 80% is subject to 6 months vesting, starting on January 31, 2022 at UTC±00:00.
Private Sale B Investors / Partners
AGV’s lineup of investors has bestowed great confidence in its gaming pipeline as more investors are keen to invest in the innovative services the gaming guild has to offer. The list of investors include Regain Ventures, Avalon Wealth Club, WeeHODL, Firestarter, Alpha Hunt Club, Maven Capital, Hodl Global Fund, BTS Labs, Master Ventures Accelerator Ltd., AU21 Capital, AVStar Capital, and SafeLaunch Ventures LTD, Spring Dawn Ventures, Pluto Ventures, Spherium Pte Ltd, Sidus Heroes, and a number of KOLs around the world including Statoshistacker, AMCrypto, and Wise Advice.
- One of the rapidly growing NFT gaming guilds in the world
- Stellar advisory board and top-tier investors
- One of the first DAO to launch a real-time earnings dashboard and a publicly accessible assets list
- Formed key partnerships with crypto influencers and VCs
- Boasts an enormous crypto community of NFT enthusiasts, gamers, and blockchain expert
- Established a strategic business model with $700,000 monthly revenue
- Featured as one of the top 5 crypto games ready to explode by one of the leading crypto research group, AltcoinBuzz
Astra Guild Ventures (AGV) is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that invests in NFTs and other blockchain projects.
As one of the largest Play-to-Earn gaming guilds in the world, AGV links venture capitalists and NFT gamers to increase the earning potential of investments and NFT assets.
The increasing popularity of NFTs and Play-to-Earn games has cemented their position as one of the lucrative sectors of cryptocurrency as immense investment opportunities emerge at the surface. If you’re an avid crypto-investor, then you’ll realize that time spent on learning how to play NFT games can be a real struggle instead of actually pouring the wasted hours into doing more important things with less effort.
To address this pressing problem, AGV managed to connect investors, who have the capital to purchase NFT assets, and P2E gamers, who possess the gaming expertise but little to no capital, to enable mutually positive collaborations, driving value to AGV’s gaming pipeline, network, and projects.
In addition to this, AGV has paved the way to be one of the leading DAOs in the world that value transparency in its gaming economy since it provides real-time aggregation of their earnings through its Earnings Dashboard and has a completely verifiable and publicly available list of assets.
AGV is an NFT gaming guild that purchases NFT assets on behalf of investors and rents out those assets to interested players (scholars) while also offering training, in exchange for a portion of their earnings. This maximizes the earning potential among the community of investors, players, and the AGV DAO. Currently, AGV has 2,035 scholars and the DAO owns as much as $2.5 Million of NFT gaming assets.
AGV carries on with its core objective to be the most valuable DAO by mid-2022. As AGV prepares to distribute the allotted tokens for the public sale, the gaming guild has sought quality, transparency, and continuous improvement in all of its gaming pipeline and top-notch services while maintaining strategic partnerships with investors, influencers, P2E gamers, as well as NFT and blockchain enthusiasts.
Gaming Guilds Comparison
With the increasing popularity of NFTs and play-to-earn games, guilds are expected to be front-and-center starting 2022. With 2,032 scholars and a fast-growing community, AGV presents a very large upside for investors who would back the project at a very early stage at $0.2 during its public sale.
Get the latest news about AGV Public Sale
Visit the Astra Guild Ventures website.
You may also contact AGV at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us at: